If you’re searching for graphic design internships, you’ve come to the right place! SYN3RGY Creative Group is one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Oklahoma, and recently awarded a TOP 5 Award for Public Relations and Web Design by OKCBiz.
Graphic Design Intern – Spring/Summer 2017
We are accepting applications for a paid graphic design intern at our agency located in Downtown Oklahoma City. This is a 3-month, part-time position designed for college credit for the Spring or Summer semester of 2016/2017. There is flexibility to work around your schedule and in working remotely some of the time if desired. Willing to cooperate with your school so you receive credit towards your degree requirements.
– Work on designing print collateral for clients (brochures, flyers, business cards, print ads)
– Work with Art Director in establishing and refining the new branding identity
– Create graphics for and manage materials for agency
– Work with web developer in creating visual graphics for web content
– Create e-newsletters for clients
– Create graphics for social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
– Must be very familiar with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Must be comfortable working on a Mac platform.
– WordPress and/or web experience is a plus!
Expected to learn:
– Learn real world experience of brand standards, identity
– Learn real world experience of how design/collaboration works between agency and client
– Learn how to write copy better/editing skills
– Print production, ordering and proofing skills
– Potential to learn to work in WordPress platform
You will have the opportunity to work for a company who is a growing startup that is disrupting how traditional marketing is being done in Oklahoma. In our environment, new ideas and concepts are always welcome and encouraged. There will also be opportunities to earn commission. Additionally if work is satisfactory upon completion of internship, depending on the business needs, there may be additional opportunities for paid freelance or p/t work.
Email resume and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org