If you’re searching for an agency-level graphic design position, you’ve come to the right place! SYN3RGY Creative Group is one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Oklahoma, and recently awarded a TOP 5 Award for Public Relations and Web Design by OKCBiz. We are accepting applications for a part-time graphic designer (with the potential to grow towards full-time) at our agency located in central Oklahoma City.
PT Graphic Designer
– Work on designing print collateral for clients (brochures, flyers, business cards, print ads, etc.)
– Work with Art Director in establishing and refining the branding initiatives
– Create graphics for and manage collateral materials for agency
– Work with web developers in creating visual graphics for web content
– Design e-newsletters for clients
– Create graphics for social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Minimum of 6 months real-world post college graphic design experience.
– Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
– Must have a thorough understanding of branding standards.
– Must be very familiar with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
– Must be comfortable working on a Mac platform.
– WordPress and/or web experience is a plus!
– Experience using MailChimp or designing with HTML is a plus!
Expected to learn:
– Deeper real world experience of how design/collaboration works between agency and client
– Learn how to write copy better/editing skills
– Print production, ordering and proofing skills
– Potential to learn to work in WordPress & MailChimp platforms
You will have the opportunity to work for a company who is a growing startup that is disrupting how traditional marketing is being done in Oklahoma. In our environment, new ideas and concepts are always welcome and encouraged. There will also be opportunities to earn commission.
Email resume and portfolio examples to email@example.com