If you’re searching for a graphic design internship, you’ve come to the right place! We’re one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Oklahoma.
We’re accepting applications for a paid graphic design intern at our agency located in central Oklahoma City. This is a 3-month, part-time internship is designed for college credit for one semester. There is a monthly stipend paid. There is flexibility to work around your schedule as well as working remotely some of the time is an option. Willing to cooperate with your school so you receive credit towards your degree requirements.
- Designing print collateral for clients (brochures, flyers, business cards, print ads)
- Work with Art Director in establishing and refining the new branding identity
- Create graphics for and manage materials for agency
- Work with web developer in creating graphics for web content
- Design e-newsletters for clients
- Create graphics for social media
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign is a must
- Must be very familiar with Microsoft Office or Google Docs
Expected to learn:
- Learn real world experience of brand standards, identity
- Learn real world experience of how design/collaboration works between agency and client
- Learn how to write copy better/editing skills.
- Print production, ordering and proofing skills
- Potential to learn to work in WordPress platform
You will have the opportunity to work for a company who is a growing startup that is disrupting how traditional marketing is being done in Oklahoma. In our environment, new ideas and concepts are always welcome and encouraged. There will also be opportunities to earn commission. Additionally if work is satisfactory upon completion of internship, depending on the business needs, there may be additional opportunities for paid freelance or p/t work.
Email resume and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org