We’re building a culture of people who are hungry, humble and smart and want to learn more than the competition to use the latest techniques and technology to help our client’s businesses grow.
Part Time – Approximately 25 hours a week, potential to pick up more as we grow or work load requires. Flexible schedule.
- Work on designing print collateral for clients (brochures, flyers, business cards, print ads)
- Design graphics for and manage materials for agency
- Design graphics for and manage materials for clients
- Design and build out branding including logo, icon, fonts, colors, imagery, brand standards guide.
- Work with web developer in designing visual graphics for web content
- Design e-newsletters for clients
- Design graphics for social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Be flexible and adaptable to the design needs of the agency and client
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
- Must be very familiar with Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable working on a Mac platform.
- WordPress and/or web experience is a plus!
- Understand brand standards
- How design/collaboration works between agency and client
- Improve learning on how to write copy better/editing skills
- Decent understanding of print production, ordering and proofing skills
You will have the opportunity to work for a company who is a growing startup that is disrupting how traditional marketing is being done in Oklahoma and nationwide. In our company culture, new ideas and concepts are always welcome and encouraged. There will also be the opportunity to earn commission for any business you refer.
Sound like a place you’d want to work at? If you’re a graphic designer who is highly motivated and strives to continually improve and don’t think you know it all, then consider sending us your resume and portfolio today.
Email resume and portfolio examples to email@example.com