Calling local videographers! Are you motivated to create visually stunning content and always striving for improvement? Then we want YOU to join our team at SYN3RGY! Whether you’re a pro at turning footage into masterpieces, or a whiz with editing software, we have the perfect position for you. Send us your resume and portfolio today and let’s make some epic content together! We’re building a culture of people who are hungry, humble and smart and want to learn more than the competition to use the latest techniques and technology to help our client’s businesses grow.
Can be Full or Part Time – Approximately 25-40 hours a week, depending on the right candidate. Semi-flexible schedule and remote editing work is possible. Travel out-of-state is required from time to time and all travel related expenses are paid.
- Film or photograph client projects as needed
- Edit client video projects according to SYN3RGY standards
- Create and edit content for SYN3RGY when no client projects are pressing, or when the need arises.
- Maintain close communication with the Creative Director in order to answer any questions or solve any problems that may arise during production or post-production
- Be camera #2, #3 or a grip, or whatever is needed on a larger production set depending on the project
- Deliver finished videos to clients in a timely fashion
- Creation of After Effects lower-thirds or logo animations is required.
- Be flexible and adaptable to the design needs of the agency and client
- Strong skills in Adobe Suite such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, etc. Experience with DaVinci Resolve or other programs a bonus, but not required
- Ability to color correct
- Ability to edit audio, music and add to a video.
- Ability to create logo animatons, lower thirds and on-screen graphics.
- Demonstrated ability to edit 4K/HD video for a variety of platforms especially for the web
- Must have own computer and editing software if wanting to work remote. An editing desktop is provided in office.
- Hungry, humble and smart atitude, and willing to be flexible as the shooting gigs require.
- Have proofing skills to proof your own work before supervisor review.
- Understand brand standards
- How design/collaboration works between agency and client
- Travel both in and out of state as the client needs arise. Expenses are paid.
- Improve understanding on industry best practices and over time improve shooting and editing skills
You will have the opportunity to work for a company who is a growing startup that is disrupting how traditional marketing is being done in Oklahoma and nationwide. In our company culture, new ideas and concepts are always welcome and encouraged. There will also be the opportunity to earn commission for any business you refer.
Sound like a place you’d want to work at? If you’re a videographer/editor who is wanting to catch a break in the industry, and are highly motivated and strives to continually improve and don’t think you know it all, then consider sending us your resume and portfolio today.
Email resume and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org